Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Purple Dinosaur "Barney"


Recently I created some center pieces, the theme of the party was Barney. I know, know, BARNEY, .....right? Who even still watches that show? Well I was surprised when my client said her niece was a big fan. Well a few days went by and I could not get inspired. "Ay Dios Mio" and I was only so limited on the images I could use.

After a week of brainstorming I found a way to create these arreglos. They weren't as hard as I thought they would be. My client was very satisfied with the finished product. She sent me pictures of the centerpieces. The arreglos were a big hit at the party. I will close this off with a song we all know, so please sing along with me, "I love you , you love me, we're a happy family".

Signing off Latina Diva 2,
Hasta la promixa mi gente.


Barney Centerpieces 






No comments:

Post a Comment